Cloud disruption created $17B+ opportunity
“The cloud and mobility are disrupting 30 years of networking and security infrastructure... Zscaler has a massive opportunity to replace the estimated $17.7 billion network and security market.”
—Jay Chaudhry, CEO and Chairman
Trusted by 400 of the Forbes Global 2000
Hear what some of our partners and customers have to say
Help us continue to transform industries
When you work with exceptional people, you can achieve exceptional things
Women in Zscaler Engage (WIZE)
Working hard, playing hard
Giving back to the community
Together, we can scale new heights
The work we do at Zscaler is challenging and exciting—it’s also important. Zscaler is making a huge difference for companies as they move toward a secure, cloud-enabled digital future, and our teams are all in.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment that will challenge you to do your best work, join us. You will find a supportive culture that celebrates collaboration and creative thinking. You can see your ideas make a tangible difference at Zscaler and for Zscaler customers. And that can have a very real impact on your career.
Interested in working at Zscaler? Click on a job listing for more information.
San Jose, CA
Team is responsible for design and development of smart and breakthrough solutions for secure internet/enterprise connectivity and endpoint security client on variety of desktop and mobile platforms: Windows, MAC,iOS, Android. Design and Development of multi-platform software using latest software development techniques. Write and execute dev test routines for your modules. Work with QA to create better test routines, reproduce customer issues and deliver better quality product releases.
Bachelor's degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and 4 years of experience in the job offered or as an Engineer or in a related occupation.
KNOWLEDGE IN OR EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- 3 years of Debugging and development skills in C++
- 3 years of experience with Layer 3 and higher networking technologies - IP/TCP/HTTP/SSL protocols
- 3 years of experience with Windows and MAC OSX and iOS
- 3 years of experience with Security concepts: PKI, SSO, SAML
- 3 years of experience with Network security technologies.
- 3 years of experience with Networking and network security domain software
- 3 years of experience with Crypto libraries
JOB LOCATION: 110 Rose Orchard Way, San Jose, CA 95134
Mail resume to: Zscaler, Inc., Staffing Department, 110 Rose Orchard Way, San Jose, CA 95134 and reference job title.
Must reference REF SSE-AB.
Senior Staff Engineer - Windows Development
(permanent full-time, 40 hrs/week)
The Mobile team at Zscaler is responsible for developing a cross-platform client application for Windows, MacOS, Android and IOS, to securely steer endpoint traffic to Zscaler cloud. You will be the MS Windows programming domain expert on this team and bring your endpoint software development experience to the team. You will ideally have worked on a VPN client or like client application and understand the intricacies of multi-version multi-platform client apps. This is a technical leadership position, you will be involved in all aspects of product development lifecycle – requirements discussion/analysis, design, scope estimation, planning, implementation, code reviews and unit testing, documentation, POCs, deployment and continuing engineering.
- Team is responsible for design and development of smart and breakthrough solutions for secure internet/enterprise connectivity and endpoint security client on variety of desktop and mobile platforms: Windows, MAC, iOS, Android
- Design and Development of multi-platform software using latest software development techniques
- Work with Product Management to understand requirements
- Write and execute dev test routines for your modules
- Work with QA to create better test routines, reproduce customer issues and deliver better quality product releases
- 12+ years software engineering experience, with emphasis in Microsoft Windows enterprise applications development
- Experience in leading, architecting, designing and debugging complex networking features on Windows
- Experience with Windows UI development using C++/C#/.NET technologies
- Windows driver development experience
- Dealing with interoperability issues is a big plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hands on Windows Networking programming experience with NDIS or LWF
- Understanding of Layer 3 and higher networking technologies - IP/TCP/HTTP/SSL protocols
- Good understanding of one or more operating systems: Mac, Android or iOS is desired
- Good understanding of security concepts such as PKI, VPN or firewall
- Strong understanding of network security technologies
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field is required
- Required language - English
Please note that this role is eligible to receive standard company benefits that may include but are not limited to the following: company bonus plan, health benefits, etc.
WAGE RANGE: $150,000 - $170,000
JOB LOCATION: 4720 Kingsway #2600, Burnaby, BC V5H 4N2, Canada
Email resume to: John Maydeck, Recruiter (email@example.com)